Where can I get help with my website?
I have spent more than $8,000.00 in marketing for my website and out of that money I had no more than 12 orders for the whole year. I can't afford to spend that kind of money and not see any profit. I personally couldn't afford to pay that, but I trusted the talk and I believed that these people would do what they said they would do, which is bring traffic and sales to my website. I need help. I can't believe that I am going through this again. So if someone out there can truly help me, please contact me. Thank you.
Your product range has huge potential. Buying a present that is original and unique for someone you love is never easy and it seems to me that your spa baskets are the perfect solution to that problem. As you have discovered, the world of online marketing is sadly full of snake-oil salesmen who promise the earth, take your cash, and then fail to deliver. The solution? You need to either get involved in the marketing of your website yourself or hire someone more reputable to do it for you. I suggest you do it yourself first of all - that way, when you hire someone, you will know enough about the processes not to pay for unnecessary work.
So, here are my recommendations for you:
1. Contact local newspapers and explain your predicament. Ask if they would consider interviewing you or doing a news story on you. You have a fascinating product range that solves a real problem for their readers. You just need some publicity!
2. Offer to send magazines that are likely to be read by your target market a free basket in exchange for a review in their publication. Do the same for bloggers and (especially) vloggers who are likely to be followed by your target market. The biggest social media influencers are likely to be out of your reach, but if you can find someone with even 5,000 YouTube subscribers, this could be lucrative for you. That's potentially 1000+ new people that might get to hear about you who have never heard of you before - all for the cost of one spa basket.
3. Go through all of your contacts and aim to reach out to one person per day, telling them what you do and asking them if they can tell their friends about it by sharing the link to your site. I know you have probably done this already, but whenever I sit down with small business owners, they admit there are people who they know that they are too afraid to contact. Overcome that fear, and reach out - you will most likely be surprised by how the most successful people you have ever met are receptive to hearing from you and helping you. Maybe share a discount code with them that they can pass to their friends?
To motivate yourself, imagine in five years time, the editors of Forbes or Fortune or Time reach out to you and ask if they can interview you to find how your Spa Basket business became such a success. You will tell them of the humble beginnings and the difficulties you experienced. But you persevered against the odds, you overcame your fear of failure, and over time your fortunes turned around. You can do it!
I hope that helps. If you want more assistance, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm here to help you all I can.
Helping you get noticed online
I'm guessing this is for your website bestspagiftbaskets.com. I'd like to suggest some of the following for it:
1. Website design: The minimalist concept of your website is good but the design could use a little upgrade to fit in better with the current design trends. Poor design can often make your site look a little spammy to Google and hence keeping you away from the top.
2. Blog: Blogging is still the best marketing techniques for a website. I see that you have a section for it but no content. Please make sure you add a lot of blogs related to your business, products etc. Try putting up at least one each day. The more the content, the better. This is the only way you can bring actual traffic to your website. Choose your keywords wisely.
3. Product Pages: You product pages too could use some upgrades. Write a little more detailed product description with the appropriate keywords. Write something more about each product in a basket instead of just mentioning the products. This again contributes to your website's content and SEO.
4. Social Media: Your Facebook page seems to be doing well. Try expanding to other social networks like Pinterest. Upload the images of your gift baskets regularly. The images are good so it should attract some attention. Also give the website Onmogul a try.
5. Collaborations: Not sure if you've tried this but if not, try collaborating with some event companies and planners. Offer them customized gift baskets in bulk to be distributed after events. You can even offer this feature on your website, let users create their own gift baskets. This will engage them better.
Try these for a while. You should definitely see a lot of improvement in your site. Plus, none of them would cost you a lot of money. Hope this helps.
My website was re-done in 2015, which I have had many good comments about the site. I can't keep redoing my website, the products are news and I get my pictures from the people I deal with, which are wholesalers distributors. I do a lot of posting on facebook and google, also doing on Twitter and Instagram. The people that I hired are doing those things writing post on Twitter, Instagram and doing blogs
The baskets are already made I don't customize and I am just one person so I can't do everything that is what I am trying to hire someone else to do the work and come up with new ideas in getting my website producing results.
Thank you for your comments
That sounds horrendous but not unheard of!
We have been designing websites since 2006 including providing, SEO, hosting, and support.
You have not mentioned your website so cannot help you with anything specific but if your domain is new, then you have a hard uphill task ahead of you, specially if SEO was not part of your original design brief.
As generic help here are a few articles to help you with:
I know this is a lot of reading, but you need to arm yourself with as much as you can before talking to anyone about your website so you will not fall for another $8000 scam.
For any specific advice, please contact us via our website https://www.cognisant-hosting.com
We look forward to the possibility of assisting you.
Glad you found the answers useful.
We have clients in the US, South America, Asia, as well as across Europe. "Being in the US" or any country that your website is based on is not really a good reason for selecting a supplier in a virtual world of the Internet. The important thing is to use a company that knows what they are doing. Expertise is not about location but about understanding the subject and having the necessary skills to execute.
In any event, we wish you the very best in your endeavours.
Oh my gosh!
I can see why you're concerned! Without knowing what your website is exactly it's hard to direct you to resources. I can tell you, though, there's a really great website that helps online businesses generate revenue online. It's www.digitalmarketer.com. I've learned a lot from that website.
One other website that could help is www.storybrand.com. He has a multi-day free training course that really helped me optimize my website.
Best of luck!
8000$ is 100 coupons by 80$ for 100 new customers ( 100 orders ) or 200 coupons by 40$ for 200 new customers ( 200 orders ), both are more than 12
We offer virtual employees for web development, mobile app development, website design services, digital marketing, website & mobile app maintenance, content services, and phone call quality assessment.
let me know if can help you with your concern.
Contact Number: 03 9988 6017
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to creating websites, I prefer using ready-made themes by TemplateMonster - https://www.templatemonster.com/ . They are highly customisable offering a simple drag&drop interface.
Personally, I built my website with the help of wordpress theme taken from this resource https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php . These themes are professionally coded to meet the changing needs of businesses.